The best part of the day was after we left Mt. Rushmore. We went to Custer State Park and saw buffalo! We also saw deer, antelope, prairie dogs, wild burros, and a badger, but we didn't get a picture of the badger - he was running too fast! You are not supposed to feed the wild animals. They could hurt you. They just walk across the road right in front of you.
We also went to the Mammoth Paleontology dig at Hot Springs.
For supper, I ate a big salad with lots of olives and mashed potatoes, and mac and cheese! And last, I swam in the pool! I really like that slide!
3 comments:
AWESOME Day!!! I visited those same places about 20 years ago when I drove to Nebraska for a wedding. That was an exciting trip for me, just like yours! Have fun!
There are more buffalo in that field than all the elk we saw last fall. WOW - what an experience! How close could you get to the buffalo? Did any of them try to sit on Eemaw's car?
This is so AWESOME - I just realized that if I click on any of your pictures (not the video) I can look at them FULL SCREEN - actually bigger than full screen. I've been posting pictures on blogger for 2 years and didn't know that. Maybe my pictures were smaller than yours. I'm so glad I have the option to make your pictures bigger. Post more please :)
Post a Comment