Today was another driving day. I started by calling Daddy on Father's Day. I got him a present - ME!
This is what Denver looked like from our hotel. The hotel had a nice pool in the basement!
We saw lots of windmills in Kansas!
We saw lots of windmills in Kansas!
6 comments:
From the mountains, to the praires, to the oceans (last summer) you and Eemaw have certainly seen them all.
How many states did you visit on this adventure? 10?
Pennsylvania
West Virginia
Kentucky
Missouri
South Dakota
Wyoming
Colorado
Kansas
Nebraska
Indiana ?
You missed Iowa,and Montana.
You certainly are a traveler now sweetie!! Love you honey!!!
OK, 12 this summer and 3 (?)- Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland - last summer.
Did you see South Carolina and Georgia last summer too?
No and you forgot Massachusetts, Connecticutt, Rhode Island, and New York the year before.
I did forget your northern trip. So, you've been to 19 states? You are almost half way through all 50. You could easily do Delaware and New Jersey - that would bring your count to 21. Next summer you could swing through the South and pick up 4 or 5 more. See you soon, you're almost home. I hear coconut cake calling Eemaw home.
Post a Comment